- SUSTAINABLE ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC CLING WRAP The Artovida Beeswax Food Wrap is a natural alternative to plastic cling wrap and plastic bags. It’s handmade with 100% organic cotton, pure beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin. Get these reusable food wraps to reduce food and plastic waste in your home.
- REUSABLE, ECO FRIENDLY, AND WASHABLE You can reuse our beeswax food wraps for up to a year. The zig-zag edges ensure they don’t fray and you can simply wash them using lukewarm water and some mild dish soap. They are the only wraps that come with a drying hang tag and can be replenished with the included wax block.
- MULTIPURPOSE You can use these wraps to wrap cheese, bread, fruits, vegetable, fresh herbs, and baked goods. Wrap your lunch and snacks for later or simply keep leftovers fresh until you’re hungry again. You simply need to soften them with the warmth of your hands and they’re ready to use.
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS These wraps won’t only keep your food fresh, but also make your meals more colorful. They are printed with awesome designs and patterns from independent artists all over the world. We use non-toxic dies to make sure our wraps remain biodegradable.
- WORRY FREE GUARANTEE We take pride in our customer service, and want every customer to be happy. That’s why we offer a no-hassle replacement with our 6-month guarantee. If you're not 100% happy with your order, contact us anytime!
- SIMPLE TO USE AND MAINTAIN Use the warmth of your hands to make the wraps flexible and simply mold them directly on food or around the rim of a bowl. Once you use the food, wash them with lukewarm water and a bit of mild or organic dish soap and air dry with the help of the convenient hang tag. As needed, replenish them with the help of the included wax block. Grate the wax over the wrap, place it on a baking tray and heat in the oven at 185 Fahrenheit. When they’ve melted, let them cool down and they’re ready to be used again.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 2.56 ounces
- Construction Material: 100% Organic Cotton
These are reallycool and I love how environmentally friendly I can be with them. They have really nice designs and stick well! They are easy to clean- I have not tried applying new beeswax (which was included) but it seems easy enough with the instructions provided.