- INSULATED LUNCH BAG - This fashionable lunch bag by Art of Lunch keeps your food fresh for longer than plastic lunch boxes or paper lunch bags. Built with 4mm thick neoprene, your food stays insulated for up to four hours.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Made with thicker neoprene than other brands, these insulated lunch bags stand upright and stretch to fit all of your lunch containers. The bag measures 12”L x 12”H x 6.5”W and fits containers up to 7”L x 6”W. When lunch is over, our lunch totes conveniently fold and lie flat.
- CUTE DESIGNS - Art of Lunch works with amazing artists around the world to make lunch more interesting. Choose from a variety of unique, stylish designs, and support the arts. We have designs with animals, trees, and colorful patterns.
- REUSABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY - Rather than throwing away paper and plastic bags everyday after lunch, protect the environment with this reusable lunch bag. Made of lead-free and PVC-free materials, our portable lunch totes keep your food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids and adults. This lunch bag is also stain-resistant and machine-washable.
- ONE YEAR GUARANTEE - These neoprene lunch totes are built to last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we’ll replace your lunch tote if there’s ever a problem.
- Product Dimensions: 12”L x 12”H x 6.5”W
- Item Weight: 8.3 oz
- Construction Material: Neoprene
I have been searching high & low for a lunch box that will fit my daughter's Bentgo kids lunch box AND a water bottle. I wanted the water bottle to be able to fit inside so she didn't have to worry about forgetting it. This bag works! Both items fit with plenty of extra room. I just received it today, so my review is solely based upon my initial findings. She is going to be using it for kindergarten, and she can fill it & take it out without a struggle. The other bags like this have been just a little too tight, and I would hate to see her struggle and be in a rush. There is plenty of room if I wanted to add more items in there. It also fits in her back pack, which is the smaller LL Bean back pack. Again, we have not used it yet, but it seems like it will do the trick!
Pleasantly surprised at the well made construction.Art is lovely!Those birds are adorable.Very pleased will buy from again.
I haven't used it long but so far I'm really pleased. It is easy to fit any size container. The fabric seems quite sturdy. And the pattern is lovely.
I just purchased the Mermaid lunch bag and it's been great. Ican fit my lunch Bento box and snacks and zip it cold. I do put an ice pack in to keep it colder until lunch. No strong smell and hand washes easily. Will by another one soon.