- OUTSTANDING ARTWORK AND SECURITY - Make a fashion statement with original designer artwork while safely organizing all your travel needs in this silky soft, water-resistant travel wallet. Stylish enough to be used as an everyday wallet; secure enough to be used as a passport travel wallet
- UNIQUE SMARTPHONE CLEAR POCKET - Text and check email right on your smartphone through the clear front pocket while keeping your phone safe and secure
- MORE SPACIOUS WITH 5 EXTRA-ROOMY POCKETS - Slightly larger size than other travel wallets with more spacious pockets to easily fit larger currencies, tablets, envelopes.
- VERSATILITY AND WEARABILITY - Multiple wearing options for men and women. Extra-long adjustable comfort neck strap (28”) and belt loop for extra security under clothing
- ONE YEAR GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your travel wallet if there's ever a problem!
- Product Dimensions: 8.5" H x 6.25” W
- Item Weight: 5 oz
- Construction Material: Neoprene
Nice and adequate size. Love the colors.super for travel
This bag is cute,has multiplecompartments.the sting aaround the neck could thicker.i still like it
I received this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago and loved it so much I had to get another one.
I have bought 3 of this brand and I have to say I am in love.I bought it for a trip, but I ended up using it as an easy 'to go' purse when I don't need to carry much.LOVES:1) Fashion: Even using this as a small purse, I get constant compliments on the designs and how cute it is.I feel kind of silly using a passport bag for a purse but no one has noticed and so many people talk about how cute/pretty/nice/unique (in a good way) they are.2) Function:These work GREAT for travel.Just map out in your mind where each thing is going to go so you don't have to panic while looking for your items.It easily fits an iPhone (in a case), passports, credit cards, ID, plenty of cash and tickets. But it is also big enough for a pack a gum, lip balm, even a pack of smokes if you are inclined, etc.Everything is easy to get to.And it works just as well for running errands around town.I do wish I could remove the strap and use it as a basic wallet when I want to carry a larger bag.Usually I switch everything over because it isa bit weird in a big purse.3) Durability:Sadly these aren't really made for day in, day out use, but they are well made.They stand up AMAZING, quality wise, but they tend to fade, look a little dirty and sad after a few months of day to day use.The seams and fabric does stand up, and that is what is most important.I used one for 6+ months, every day, and there is no ripping, tearing, or any loss in the integrity of the bag.I do wish they had some sort of coating that kept them newer looking, or wore in a way that made them look well loved instead of dirty.4) Fit: I have an ample chest and wide shoulders and the strap fits cross body just fine.I have a friend who has one and is more even overall and her strap is just fine too.So size 22, no problem for it to hang well...but it does depend on body type.I think the manufacturer could give several more inches so it can work for more people.It still can be worn over the neck or as a side purse.For smaller people, it c...