- ECO-FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE - You won't have to worry anymore about all the plastic waste produced from normal disposable sandwich bags after switching to our reusable sandwich & snack bags. They look way cooler too.
- EASY-OPEN ZIPPER - Feel good about sending your child to school with lunch bags that are easy to open. Our reusable snack bags are made with embroidered gripper tabs to help open them easily for little fingers or big ones.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Our dishwasher-safe, quick-drying, grease-proof, and moisture-proof reusable lunch bags make cleanup a breeze. Like a pair of your favorite jeans, they will soften and fade with repeated washings.
- CERTIFIED FOOD-SAFE - Dual layer design: outside layer is durable poly fabric, inside layer made of food-safe TPU material that is non-toxic, lead-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the ONE YEAR GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
Set of 3 Gourmet Reusable Lunch Baggies Includes: Snack Bag - 4.3”H x 7”W; Large Sandwich Bag - 6.7"H x 7”W; Extra-Large Sandwich Bag - 7.7’H x 8.5”W
- Item Weight: 5 oz
- Construction Material: Cotton fabric lined with food-safe polyester lining
I ordered these for my daughter last year for Christmas and she loves them for eco friendly reasons. I ordered two more sets for her this Christmas.
These are more beautiful in real person. The pictures don't do them justice! I bought three different sizes and popped them in the dishwasher.They came out beautifully and still held their shape!
I can't attest to whether it is leak proof or not. It is not a silicon bag, but a sewn fabric bag.I haven't put liquid in it, and I don't intend to.The bag is very nice.I purchased it to put in regular rotation for my daughter's packed lunch.It has such a beautiful design that immediately gathered comments and compliments on its first use. The three bag sizes are perfect for packing snacks, with the largest bag capable of holding a sandwich with plenty of room to spare.Cleaning was simple: I used soap and water on the inside and inverted the bag to allow it to air dry.I intend to minimize my consumption of single use plastics, and the fabric is very stiff and feels like I will be able to use it multiple times.